Answer the following questionnaire
1. Who does Lewin dedicate the book to? What does he believe this person will think about the book?
2. Mention all the connections you can find between the book and the author's life.
3. Describe Edmund and draw him in chapter 4.
4. Explain what happens in the picture on page 107.
5. In which chapter does Aslan start appearing? How do we know that?
6. Who does Peter fight against?
7. How did the Witch win against Aslan the first time? Explain how events occur.
8. What happens after she wins?
9. What happened when the children went back to the professor's house?
10. Write your criticism towards the book. Include as many ideas as you may have for the writer to consider them to improve the book.